Welcome to Viridian Sailing Center
COME SAIL · KAYAK · PADDLE WITH US!
U.S. Sailing Member Since 2016
The Viridian Sailing Center 501c3, centrally located on Lake Viridian in Arlington, TX, offers aquatic adventure for all experience levels. Both residents and non-residents may purchase an Annual Pass or Paddle Sport Pass, giving them access to the Sailing Center and its state-of-the-art sailboats, kayaks, and paddleboards.
Here are a few things you can expect at the Viridian Sailing Center:
- Full access annual passes- pass holders get unlimited rentals of our sailboats, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards during the season from April to October. The Paddle Sport Passes include unlimited use of our fleet of Paddle Boards, Pedal Boards, and Kayaks. Annual Pass holders have the opportunity to take sailing lessons and summer camps as well as purchase additional guest passes at the check-in desk.
- Sailing lessons - instruction provides hands-on, investigative and experience-based curriculum that creates lasting memories. Participants will learn the fundamentals of sailing through actual time on the water, sailing with supervision. Sailing lessons and camps are provided by experienced instructors designed to increase skill and sailing confidence. We have a variety of courses and camps for every level of experience from the Junior and Teen Sailing Camps to the Adult Learn to Sail Course.
- Events - Part of the Viridian Sailing Center's core mission is forming a sense of community around sailing experiences and has a packed social calendar with numerous activities including holiday parties, happy hours, brunches, regattas, and other fun events.
Ready to get started? We're a quick drive from both Fort Worth and Dallas in the North Arlington area. View our
hours of operation, learn more about the Viridian Sailing Center team, fleet of sailboats, kayaks, and paddleboards, or book your next sailing experience here.
All-Access Passholders have access to our entire fleet of sailboats, kayaks and paddle boards during our regular operating hours (subject to weather, maintenance, and training schedules). Our fleet includes:
- 30 RS Aero single-handed racing sailboats the largest Aero fleet in North America!
- 10 RS Quest triple-handed sailboats
- 20 Blue Magic Optimist youth sailboats
- 2 RS Catamarans
- 1 Hobie Catamaran
- 20 Hobie Stand Up Paddleboards
- 10 Old Town Kayaks 5 single and 5 tandem
Viridian Sailing Center Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization registered in the State of Texas.The Foundation works in collaboration with the Viridian Municipal Management District in a unique public/private collaboration that makes annual pass purchase and participation the Sailing Center available to residents of both Viridian and the surrounding community.
A Certified Gold Signature Sanctuary, Viridian is one of the only master-planned communities in Texas designed to meet Audubon Gold Signature Standards. The certification is awarded only to new developments that are not only designed and constructed but also maintained according to Audubon International's standards for planning and environmental stewardship.