Viridian Sailing Center Annual & Guest Passes
Residents and non-residents can buy an Annual or Paddle Sport Pass, providing access to the Sailing Center on Lake Viridian and rental of its sailboat fleet, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards.
Full Access Annual Pass
Full access passes include unlimited use and rentals of our sailboats, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboard during regular operating hours (subject to weather, maintenance, and scheduling) in Arlington, TX. Each annual pass comes with two complimentary day passes for guests. Sailboat use requires users to be qualified on each type of watercraft via our Adult Learn to Sail Course or Sailing Camps. Experienced sailors may request a qualification check out with an instructor.
- Viridian Resident Individual Pass - $325
- Viridian Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address - $475
- Non-Resident Individual Pass - $475
- Non-Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address - $675
- Family Add on Pass (only applies in addition to a family pass to add family members beyond the 4 included) - $100 each
Paddle Sport Annual Pass
Paddle Sport Passes include unlimited use of our fleet of Paddle Boards, Pedal Boards, and Kayaks during regular operation hours (subject to weather, maintenance, and scheduling). Each annual pass comes with two complimentary day passes for guests and allows you to enjoy paddleboarding and kayaking with your family and friends.
- Viridian Resident Individual Pass - $225
- Viridian Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address - $375
- Non-Resident Individual Pass - $375
- Non-Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address - $575
- Add on Pass for additional family members (only applies in addition to a family pass to add family members beyond the 4 included) - $75 each
Youth Sailing Team Passes
Youth sailors ages 8-17 who are registered for or have attended summer Sailing Camp this season may purchase an annual pass the special discounted rate of $125. This rate is only available to Sailing team participants.
Annual Passholders may purchase additional guest passes at the check-in desk for $25.00 each. Passes are good for a single day and guests must be in the company of a passholder at all times. Passholder is responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the guest.
- 2 Hour Private Sailing Instruction on Lake Viridian - $100 by appointment, contact email@example.com to schedule a session.
- Adult Learn-to-Sail Course - 10 hours of instruction in a group setting. Cost is $200 per session, with a $50 discount for current annual passholders.
- Sailing Clinics - Enjoy group clinics and lessons on various sailing topics throughout the season. Free to Full Access Passholders. Advance registration required. Minimum qualifications may be required, varies per topic.
- Sailing Camps - Junior sailors ages 8-12 and teens aged 13-17 are invited to participate in our summer sailing camps.
- A Taste of Sailing - One hour sailboat ride with one of our instructors for up to 3 people. $100 by appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.
- Racing Pass - Unlimited sailboat charters for off-site regattas - $300 in addition to Full Access Annual Pass purchase.
- Sailboat Charter - Full Access Passholders may participate sailboat rental boats for approved off-site competitions - $100 per regatta.
To renew an annual pass, just follow these simple steps. If you are a current passholder and you'd like to change to a different type of pass for the new year, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.