Enjoy Lake Viridian up close and personal with on our state-of-the-art Old Towne kayaks and Hobie stand-up paddleboards (SUPs)!
Our staff will fit you with a life vest and go over basic strokes and board/kayak handling, then assist you aboard as you set out to enjoy two hours of paddling.
Kayaks and paddleboards are available on a first come, first served basis with payment by credit card dockside.
Rates per Two-Hour Rental:
- Stand Up Paddleboard $50.00
- Single Kayak $50.00 (one passenger)
- Tandem Kayak $75.00 (two passengers)
What to Wear While You Paddle:
- Closed toed shoes, water shoes, or athletic sandals you don't mind getting wet. NO flip flops, slides, or bare feet.
- Clothing you don't mind getting wet. Board shorts and dry-fit tops work perfectly.
- Optional but recommended: Hat, Sunglasses with strap
Children 50 lbs. and over are welcome on our tandem kayaks. All children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
Hourly rentals are available to both Viridian residents and non-residents.
Corporate and group bookings available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event.