Viridian Sailing Center Annual Passes
Residents and non-residents can buy an Annual or Paddle Sport Pass, providing access to the Sailing Center on Lake Viridian and rental of its sailboat fleet, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. Come sail, kayak, and paddle with us on Lake Viridian in Arlington, Texas!
Full Access Annual Pass
Full access passes include unlimited use and rentals of our sailboats, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboard during regular operating hours (subject to weather, maintenance, and scheduling) in Arlington, TX. Sailboat use requires users to be qualified on each type of watercraft via our Adult Learn to Sail Course or Sailing Camps. Experienced sailors may request a qualification check out with an instructor.
- Viridian Resident Individual Pass: $350
- Viridian Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address: $500
- Non-Resident Individual Pass: $500
- Non-Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address: $700
- Family Add-on Pass (only applies in addition to a family pass to add family members beyond the 4 included): $100 each
Paddle Sport Annual Pass
Paddle Sport Passes include unlimited use of our fleet of Paddle Boards, Pedal Boards, and Kayaks during regular operating hours (subject to weather, maintenance, and scheduling). Each annual pass comes with two complimentary day passes for guests and allows you to enjoy paddleboarding and kayaking with your family and friends.
- Viridian Resident Individual Pass: $250
- Viridian Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address: $400
- Non-Resident Individual Pass: $400
- Non-Resident Family Pass for up to four people living at the same address: $600
- Add-on Pass for additional family members (only applies in addition to a family pass to add family members beyond the 4 included): $75 each
Youth Sailing Team Passes
Youth sailors ages 8-17 who are registered for or have attended summer Sailing Camp this season may purchase an individual annual pass at the special discounted rate of $200. This rate is only available to Youth Sailing Team participants and is not necessary for sailors who are already covered by a family pass.
- 2-Hour Private Sailing Instruction on Lake Viridian: $100 by appointment. Contact email@example.com to schedule a session.
- Adult Learn-to-Sail Course: 10 hours of instruction in a group setting. Cost is $250 per session, with a $50 discount for current Annual Passholders.
- Sailing Clinics: Enjoy group clinics and lessons on various sailing topics throughout the season. Free to Full Access Passholders. Advance registration required. Minimum qualifications may be required, varies per topic.
- Sailing Camps: Junior sailors ages 8-12 and teens aged 13-17 are invited to participate in our summer sailing camps, $125 per week for Viridian Residents and $150 per week for non-residents.
- A Taste of Sailing: One-hour sailboat ride with one of our instructors for up to 3 people. $100 by appointment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.
- Sailboat Charter: Full Access Passholders may participate sailboat rental boats for approved off-site competitions - $100 per regatta.
BUY A PASS NOW!
Current Passholders, RENEW YOUR PASS HERE.
If you are a current Passholder and you'd like to change to a different type of pass for the new year, please contact email@example.com.